Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

RE: unsuscribe

Alejandro,

I think you're trying to "unsubscribe", with the "b".

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Alejandro Malagón Díaz [mailto:amd@disaic.cu]
Enviado el: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:19 PM
Para: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Asunto: unsuscribe



***************************************
Alejandro Malagón Díaz
Consultor y Administrador de Red
Casa Consultora DISAIC
Teléfono: 8783583 ext. 133
***************************************
----- Original Message -----
From: "With No Name" <withnoname@tdwave.net>
To: <debian-firewall@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:05 AM
Subject: [?? Probable Spam] How to setup OpenVPN?


> Good morning,
>
> for some days I have encountered that i can have an IPv6 range on my
> VServer at my Hoster.
>
> Since I am on an FTTH with a fixed IP (v4) and has only IPv4 Support, I
> like to do use my IPv6 space on my server at home.
>
> So, now I do not know, how and where to start.
>
> My Setup is:
>
> Intenet -> FTTH -> Media-Converter -> DebianRouter -> InternalNet
> (Fiber-> Eth) (Mini-ITX)
>
> So, currently I have NAT'ed my InternelNet and setup some physical servers
> using IPv4 private space.
>
> Now I gaved my @home severs a second IP like
>
> 192.168.0.11 -> xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:::1:11
>
> (while ignoring the alphabetical chars) and installed OpenVPN on my
> DebianRouter and on my Server at my Hoster...
>
> OK, but how do I create a IPv6 channel from my ficxed HOME IP To the fixed
> Server IP (IPv4 and/or IPv6) and then tell OpenVPN, that ::::::1:x is not
> more on the Server but @home?
>
> Question: It is better to ask on <debian-ipv6> ?
>
> Thanks for your Time and Help
> Kalhor
>
>
> --
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
> listmaster@lists.debian.org
> Archive:
> http://lists.debian.org/1bdee253c1c8dcb9b76b08b2ed8d4b42.squirrel@webmail.tdwave.net
>


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/5290E33BC13E4C3D8E91FED0F063A3F3@tiamd

No comments: