Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Barack Obama's Diary: How I know buses are Ebola-proof

Posted: 21 Oct 2014 09:34 AM PDT

Dear Diary: Out of a super-abundance of caution, I have warned the masses again today that Ebola can't be caught on a bus. This I know from my childhood in Kenya, Indonesia Hawaii when I often traveled by bus and never caught Ebola. There are things I know that most people would be astonished by. Did you know, for instance,  that choom smoke is densest near the ceiling of a minivan? But enough

Cartoon: Gary McCoy

Posted: 21 Oct 2014 08:29 AM PDT

[Cagle Cartoons]

Barack Obama's Diary: Ebola...Shmebola

Posted: 21 Oct 2014 04:31 AM PDT

Dear Diary: What a fuss about nothing this Ebola business has been. I've appointed the czar that some were demanding, but now they are unhappy that he won't be taking on his duties for several months. So what's the hurry? Folks have had the benefit of my thoughts on the dangers of riding the bus: don't ride a bus. You're scared of going on a cruise? Duh. Don't go. Do as I do. Take a 747 and a

Stuff you didn't know

Posted: 20 Oct 2014 10:33 AM PDT

 TG, our Alaska contributor, sends this Stuff you didn't know you didn't know --------- --------- --------- Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better. --------- --------- --------- Coca-Cola was originally green. --------- --------- --------- It is impossible to lick your elbow. --------- --------- --------- The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work:

No comments: