Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dick Morris: ‘My NEW Investment Plan for 2015’

 


 

wow . . .

I just got the below email from Dick Morris (the political author and commentator) and thought I would forward it on to you.

What he is doing in 2015 is really interesting.


Newsmax

From: Dick Morris
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014

 

My NEW Investment
Plan for 2015

Aaron,

I'm pretty good at a lot of things.

Politics, economics, and understanding top talent in key fields.

That's why when it comes to investing, I would rather leave it in the hands of professionals.

As many of you know, I have a very high regard for Steve Forbes.

So, after watching this video featuring Steve Forbes, I was shocked to find out that up to 70% of my profits could be going to pay these "professionals."

And I am paying these investment fees no matter how well they perform.

That's why for 2015, I have decided to try something new.

I have subscribed to an investment program called the "Alpha 15 Portfolio," which I discovered during this same webinar that features Steve Forbes.

[Click here to watch that webinar now.]

Here's how this Alpha 15 Portfolio works.

It's the vision of a financial expert named John Shubert.

John oversees over $1 billion in assets. He sits on the advisory board of Charles Schwab and was even named by Morningstar as one of the best in his industry.

John's job is to find the best fund managers to invest all the money he oversees.

Well, recently, John designed the Alpha 15 Portfolio for retail investors like you and me.

This portfolio consists of the top 15 stocks as selected by the top five fund managers, and each of their top three stocks.

This Alpha 15 Portfolio was back-tested, and based on that research, would have been able to beat the stock market returns by 700%!

And, for a one-time payment, John will share this Alpha 15 Portfolio with you for the rest of your life.

Now, I don't know if the Alpha 15 Portfolio will be a good investment strategy for you. But it does come with a 90-day refund policy, so should you change your mind, your risks are limited.

I am personally so excited about being a part of this Alpha 15 Portfolio that I not only subscribed, but decided to share this unique opportunity with you.

To learn more about it, just watch the webinar with my friend Steve Forbes.

It's free.

Just click here to start the webinar now.


Dick Morris



Facebook Twitter Google YouTube Forward to a Friend

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Newsmax email because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.


TO ADVERTISE

For information on advertising, please contact Newsmax Advertising Sales via email.

TO SUBSCRIBE

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up, please click here.

Remove your email address from our list or modify your profile. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This email was sent by:
Newsmax.com
1501 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 104
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 USA

1595475
fofnhlgq

No comments: