Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hardcore Fat Loss Workout [video]


If you're anything like me... you HATE doing cardio!


But I DO like the idea of burning off thick layers
of beer belly fat and nastiness, without my butt
going numb on a bicycle seat, or bouncing around
on colorful plastic blocks.

In fact, the only thing I really enjoy doing
in the gym is lifting heavy barbells and
throwing around odd objects.

So, as a part of my Lean Hybrid Muscle experiment,
I decided to apply what I call "Max Effort Cardio".

Max Effort Cardio is where I elicit a
cardiovascular response via muli-tjoint
barbell exercises or strongman training.

So, instead of the typical "max effort"
singles and triples, I use a slightly
lighter weight, and perform back-to-back
sets of 5′s...

And here is the secret to this whole concept:
I do this with very MINIMAL rest intervals.

I know, I know...

You're probably saying, "Elliott, that doesn't
make any sense! Everything that I have been taught
about weight training says that I should rest
2-3 minutes between max effort attempts
- you must be going mad!"

Yes, I HAVE gone mad - a long time ago...
...but all respected scientists do eventually ;)

Here's a workout for you to try:

Set a barbell with either 95 lbs or 135 lbs
(more if you are a monster).

Perform 5-10 sets of 5 Thrusters with less
than 30 seconds between sets.

-->> Thrusters Demo Video <= CLICK TO WATCH

(Fast-forward the video to 7m10s to get to the
Thruster bit).

If this doesn't get your heart beating faster
than a jack-rabbit's in heat, then you're
probably dead.

Grow Stronger,

Elliott


My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - How to REALLY become bigger, stronger, faster.

===============================

Strength Camp Nation - unleash your strength potential.

===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Build muscles that WORK in real life. FUNCTIONAL savage muscles that possess power AND size.

===============================







































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: