Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

RE: Apps Proposal

Hello,

I hope you are doing great.

I haven’t heard from you regarding my previous mail. I am wondering for your response if you are interested in our services we will offer you some discount as per cost concern.

Please send me your full project requirement with contact details and right time to talk.

Thanks & Regards,

Marketing Manager

 


From: [mailto: linkbuilding.partner@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 Feb 2015 PM 03:39
to: security.world@gmail.com

Subject: Apps Proposal

Hi,

Greetings of the day,

We are an Indian based Application & Software Development firm with over 11 years of experience. We can design and develop Mobile app to help you deliver more value to customers in your specific industry.

Our core competencies areas are:-

·        Software Development Services

·        Mobile Application

·        Website Design

·        Testing Solutions

·        CRM Development

·        CMS Development

·        E-commerce Solutions

Do let me know if you are interested to work with us and I would be happy to share our past work details and client Testimonials.

I would really appreciate if you could share your Phone No/Skype ID to make our discussions easier.

Kinds Regards,

Marketing Manager

 

No comments: