Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Montreal-London-Berlin-Stockholm-Tampa


Yo it's Elliott and I'm hitting the road and coming
to a town near you.

Over the next few months I'll be traveling to Montreal,
London, Berlin, Stockholm and of course, Tampa, FL,
and I would love to meet you.

What I'm bringing to you is a special 1 day, LIVE event
called The Grow Stronger Experience.

And I promise you that this is going to be unlike any
event you've ever experienced.

You're not going to be sitting all day taking notes while
I stand at the front of room talking.

We're going to be getting sweaty and dirty.

And we are going to interact.

To find out when I'm coming to YOUR town, click
on the link below

>> The Grow Stronger Experience (1-Day Live Event)



If you have a spouse, girlfriend or a buddy or two
that you'd like to bring along with you, you'll save
$50 off the price of a ticket.

For every person you bring is a savings of $50.

Hope to see you at one of the Grow Stronger Experience LIVE
events.

>> Join me live

Grow stronger
Elliott

----------------------------------------------

PS - I almost forgot to mention to that you'll want to wear clothes
that you can get sweaty in when you come to the event.

See you there!

>> The 1-Day Elliott Hulse Grow Stronger LIVE Event





































5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: