Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Grow Stronger Experience LIVE as told by Simon

I just finished the Grow Stronger Experience LIVE in London and
am on my way to Germany for GSE Berlin.

I've been getting tons of comments and feedback from those who
have attended the Grow Stronger Experience LIVE events.

I'm overwhelmed and completed humbled by them, appreciate
it and want to thank you :)

A young man by the name of Simon left a post on my Facebook
page sharing what his GSE experience in London was like.

And I thought I would share his GSE experience with you.

>> Check out Simon's GSE LIVE experience

If you want to experience this once in a lifetime event for yourself, here
are the rest of the tour dates:

>> Grow Stronger Experience Berlin, Germany July 19

>> Grow Stronger Experience Stockholm, Sweden July 25

>> Grow Stronger Experience Tampa, FL USA October 23rd

Hope to see you and meet you at one of the upcoming
Grow Stronger Experience LIVE events.

Grow stronger,
Elliott





























5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: