Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This is it --> > LAST CHANCE (grab the last one)

You may have often wondered what it would be like

to train at Strength Camp, or to be coached by me

and Coach Chris.

The last few weeks I've been telling you about the new

1 on 1 Strength Camp Online Customized Coaching

program.

And so many of my subscribers answered the call to

be coached by us.

The response has been overwhelming.

If you've always wanted to have your own personalized

Strength Camp experience you need to act right now.

Not later…

Now.

Why?

Because I only have a handful of slots available, and at

midnight tonight, I'm going to shut the door

on the Strength Camp Coaching Program.

There's a good chance I may not offer this program

again until next year, and there's a good chance

the price will go up.

>> Strength Camp Online 1 on 1 Coaching


If I were you, I would not miss out on this moment to

get coached by Coach Chris and myself before I close
the doors at midnight tonight.

Click on the link below right now and I'll be speaking

to you on the inside of Strength Camp Online Coaching.

>> Strength Camp Online Personalized 1 on 1 Coaching


Grow stronger,

Elliott

---------------------


P.S. - I have to shut the doors on the coaching program at midnight tonight.

Don't miss out.

Last chance >> Strength Camp Online 1 on 1 Coaching









































5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: