Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

response needed

Dear , This Mail is to introduce my self all over,I am Edward Kokoa citizen of Zimbabwe . My consignment is a clean money amounting to $26million usd with 25kilos of gold and 5 kilos of diamond. Please as am written you now i have retrieve the funds from security company, and i have bought one house out of the consignment money here in Ghana, And i keep the other once in my house. Please, i have the feeling that you are a good and God fearing person that you don't have a criminal records, that if i handle my funds to you , i will not have any problem. Please i would need you to send to me your personnel details as well. so that i can make you my trustee to assist me in transfering the money out from my country. Please as now even i can send to you some money first through western union ,before we can transfer the rest through banking as i want all the funds to reach you so as i can come and meet you so as i can come there and meet you so as i can continue schooling . Please i want you to get back to me because i need your advice before i will take the money to the bank or send it through a diplomatic service Thanks. yours sincerely. Edward Kokoa.

No comments: