Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2007

Please reply fast.

 
 
From: DR SALIF IBRAHIM,
Dear Friend.

 
This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance  Director In Our Bank.
I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds
($15.Million) Of One Of My BankClients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death .
You can  view this  site  to know  more.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For  Any income  expenses  that will  come  During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal.
Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail. Have A Great Day.
 
Yours,
DR SALIF IBRAHIM.


Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

No comments: