Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Dear,

My Dear,
 
  I know this mail might come to you as a surprise because we've never met before, and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind, but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility, and again, i believe you will look into my situation and consider me to be like your own sister or close friend ok. Ernestly am writting this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart due to the condition i found myself.
 
  My name is Monica Kipkalya Kone,24 years old from Kenya a daughter of the former Kenyan road minister late Mr Kipkalya Kones who died along the Cessna 210  plane crash which was heading to Kericho in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. It was on the Tuesday 10th June 2008 the incidence happened as you can read  more on the crash through the below site: 
 http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html
 
   Nothwithstanding the whole situation i was being mallested and rejected without any cause simply because my mum had died earlier and we are polygamous family. Thereafter the funeral of my dad,my stepmother and my uncle with their african mentaility conspired and sold off my father's properties worth milions to an italian expertrate and shared the money among themselves and living almost nothing for.
 
  One faithful morning as i tried to open my father's briefcase, i found an important document with which he had deposited huge some of money in African Development bank,Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kin. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to see how the money would be withdrawn but the Bank Director whom I met in person told me my father's instruction to the bank concerning the money and how  it should be withdrawn that only on the account that i am married or i should present an honest and worthy trustee who will help me investing the fund overseas,So in my search for an honest and reliable person who will help me out i found you. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray  my trust, but rather take me as your own sister or any close friend or relation. Though you may wonder why I am revealing myself so soon without being acquainted, well i will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me out.
 
  I have the money $7.2 million confirmed  from the bank manager in my name as the next of kin. Please i want you to stand for me as the trust to reclaim this money and transfer it into your account and In as much as the money is transferred into your account,i shall compensate you with 20% of the whole money and also i would like you to help me secure this money in a more profitable business venture in your country. I wait upon your positive response showing your ability and interest to help me carry out this tranfers successfully and in the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this successfully and sincerely ok. I hope to hear from you as I look forward to seeing your reply.
 
Yours Sincerely
Monica Kipkalya

No comments: