Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Your writing

Hi there,

My name is Rob Tucker and I run a website for sharing 3 minute stories and articles called ReadWave. ReadWave is a place where you can write about anything – an idea, a life experience, a travel adventure or a moment of inspiration - as long as it's under 800 words.

If you have a story that you would like to post up on ReadWave then please upload it onto the site and send me a link. Let me know as I'd be happy to consider featuring it on our homepage, which gets around 200,000 readers per month. You can include a link to your blog/Twitter at the end to drive traffic back to your site as well.

Check it out at www.readwave.com and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rob

-- 
Rob Tucker
ReadWave Co-founder


No comments: