Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Real talk, Joe

Democrats
Joe --

Get your support on the record.
For about eight hours on Christmas Day, I put down my iPhone and spent some quality time with my family and my dog. (At lunch, my dad even said he was proud of me).

But that's been it for this holiday.

Because every couple hours (okay, minutes), I log in to see how close we are to hitting our fundraising goal for the end of the year. Every couple minutes, we get that much closer to one of our biggest deadlines.

And each time I check, I get more confirmation that the only way we're going to get there is if we get supporters like you to step up before New Year's Eve and make a contribution.

Which brings me to my point. Right now, this is what we have in our records for your email address:

YOUR 2013 ONLINE SUPPORTER RECORD (click here to update)
NAME: Joe
EMAIL: securityworld@gmail.com
2013 DONATIONS: $0

That means you haven't donated online to the DNC yet this year.

If you believe in President Obama or the work of the Democratic Party (and if you're on this email list, I hope that's the case), we're counting on you.

At midnight on December 31st, we're closing the books on 2013. This is your chance to get your support on the record.

Chip in $3 or more right now:

https://my.democrats.org/Deadline-2013

Thanks!

Matt

Matt Compton
Digital Director
Democratic National Committee

----------
If you've contributed by check or by mail, this won't be reflected in your online donor record -- but thank you for your support!




















Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to securityworld@gmail.com. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here. Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.

No comments: