Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hey Hill...it's Bill

Keith,

I like to go the extra mile for my friends. So when I saw President Clinton's birthday looming out there on my calendar I couldn't resist recording a special message for him. And since I'm in the midst of filming the next season of House of Cards, I decided it might be fun if Frank Underwood and my friend Hillary Clinton got involved. What do you think?

Of course, at his core, President Clinton embodies the generosity, compassion, and integrity that many claim my fictional counterpart completely lacks. I've often seen these great attributes at work in both President Clinton himself and in the work of the Clinton Foundation.

Please do remember that while the video itself features a fictional character, President Clinton's upcoming birthday is as real as the sentiment of gratitude and goodwill that we all feel for the work that he has helped accomplish. So after watching the video, I hope you'll send your own message of appreciation to President Clinton for his birthday.

Thank you!

Kevin Spacey

















Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
(202) 863-1500 | www.dccc.org | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This message was sent to: securityworld@gmail.com | Change or update your email address by clicking here. We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages. Thanks for your support of Democrats!

No comments: