Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

I thought I was eating enough protein... was I wrong

A few months ago, I hung out in Sedona with Wade Lightheart
(3-time Natural Bodybuilding Champion and 13 year vegetarian)
and my mind was blown when he dropped a couple of MassZymes
capsules into a glass of oatmeal.

As you saw in the video I shared with you yesterday, it liquified
in less than 2 minutes.

When I returned from Arizona, I decided to try them out myself
and I'm surprisingly shocked with the results.

My digestion of everything, especially epic 16 oz steaks has
never been better.  My recovery and soreness from brutal
workouts
has never been faster, and everyone including my
doctor is
surprised by how fast I've recovered from my hernia
surgery.

I have no doubt that MassZymes is responsible for improving
the
speed of my recovery.

But here's where things with MassZymes gets really interesting.

We've all been told that in order to pack on muscle, we've got

to pound protein.  But what if all that protein you're eating is
not making it's way to your muscles?

Wade explained to me the power of enzymes and why they're so

crucial with helping your body absorb protein and pack on muscle.

Let's say you eat an 8 oz chicken breast which is about 40 grams
of protein.  Just because something contains 40 grams of protein
doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna absorb all 40 grams.

Without enzymes, most of it ends up in your toilet bowl.

This is because your small intestine can only absorb protein
that's been broken down into smaller building blocks called
amino acids.


Enzymes break down protein into absorbable, anabolic
amino acids which are what your muscles require for recovery
and growth.

It doesn't matter how many grams of protein you consume, if you
don't have a sufficient supply of enzymes to digest the protein, your
muscles will be starving for those vital building blocks.

So, in actuality, you're really not consuming as much protein as you

think you are.

That's where MassZymes comes in - helping your body digest
and absorb protein while fueling and feeding your
muscles with
the those vital amino acids it desperately needs.


>> Build bigger, stronger, muscle and recover faster

Ever since I started using MassZymes, it really has made a

significant difference in how quickly I recover from my workouts,
allowing me to workout harder while experiencing bigger gains and
strength.

>> Increase your protein absorption and grow stronger


Done!

Elliott












































































.
5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: