Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

In the kitchen with Wade and Elliott [VIDEO]


After hearing Wade talk about how enzymes can help turn
you into a high performance Superman, needless to say,
I was intrigued.  

I stepped into the kitchen with Wade and he made us
some protein shakes, but not just any protein shake.

He had me try two different flavored shakes made from

a very unique type of protein.

Watch the video below and not only will you learn some

cool things about protein and protein absorption, you'll also
get some great protein shake recipes you'll want to try.

>> In the kitchen with Wade

This next part really blew me away.  After we had our
protein shakes (which by the way were the best tasting
shakes I've ever had), Wade did this demo 
showing digestive
assimilation using his enzymes.

I was amazed to see what these enzymes do to break down
food and how it will digest and absorb 
in the body.

This was was really cool to see and wait till you see the
reaction on my face in the video.

>> Digestive Assimilation Demo

I'm fascinated with what Wade showed me and taught me
about the power of digestive enzymes with regard to optimal
nutrient absorption and the difference it can make not only
with
my health, but with my performance as an athlete.

Be sure to watch both videos.

>> In the kitchen with Wade


>> Digestive Assimilation Demo

Remember, becoming the strongest version of yourself is
about learning new things and being open to them and I
feel such gratitude to share these things with you.

Grow stronger,
Elliott





























































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: