Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

[2 days left til it's GONE] I'll Personally Answer Your Questions


NOTE: Yesterday I sent you an email about a

special $1 Trial to my Strength Camp Online
membership. This offer ends in 48 hours.


Why get involved? Here's your answer...

One of the greatest benefits of being part  of the
Strength Camp Nation is that it's the ONLY
place I will answer all your questions.

At least once a week, I personally go into
the Strength Camp Nation Forum, and
I personally interact with you.

-->> Take advantage of the $1 Tribe of Strength Trial

Look, I get thousands of questions coming in every
week from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and emails
and I can't get to even 1% of them.

However, I want you to know that I will get to 100%
of any questions that are asked within the Strength Camp
Nation Forum. (I'm also engaging with conversations
or questions you send my way or to each other in the
forums).

Here's a quick summary of the key advantages of being a
member:

➤ Exclusive access to me personally in the Strength Camp Nation Forum
➤ Strength Camp Daily Workouts that we do everyday at Strength Camp
➤ Exclusive videos you won't see on my YouTube Channel or anywhere else
➤ Hear exclusive MP3's on the latest cutting edge training you won't hear elsewhere
➤ Special Bonus Training Programs

There's EXTREME value to being a Strength Camp Online member.
And at just $1 for the first 7 days, you'd have to be an idiot not to
get involved and give it a whirl:

-->> Strength Camp Online <= $1 trial offer ends soon

I LOVE being able to do these things for you - See you on the inside.


Grow stronger,
Elliott

My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - How to REALLY become bigger, stronger, faster.

===============================

Strength Camp Nation - unleash your strength potential.

===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Get the strength, power and physique of Elliott Hulse.

===============================








































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: