Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

3 days left... [Connect with me for $1]


When Strength Camp first started,

I was coaching guys one-on-one.

I LOVED it. The personal interaction...
...the personal focus...tailoring my advice
to meet their specific goals and needs.

And I'd still love to be doing that today.
For each and every one of you.

But things are a little different now...
Ok - a LOT different.

With over 1 million subscribers now on Youtube,
(and over half a million fans on Facebook), it's
impossible to answer all of the questions I receive.

However - there IS still a way to reach me,
if you know how. (Keep reading to find out).

And for the next 3 days, I'm making this easier
than ever:

-->> Connect With Elliott for $1 [Strength Camp Online Trial]

That's right, for just $1, you get a 7-day all-access pass
to me on my Strength Camp Online membership site.

(Not only that, you'll have access to trainings, resources
and workouts you won't find anywhere else).

-->> Join the Strength Camp Online $1-Trial Today

Go check it out - I'll see you on the inside.

Grow Stronger,
Elliott


My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - Build muscle and burn fat at the same time?

===============================

Strength Camp Nation - unleash your strength potential.

===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Probably the best Strongman Training in the world.

===============================








































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: