Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Best Tasting Banana Bread Shake


I don't know about you but everytime I hear the words

Banana Bread, I immediately think of a Simpsons episode
where Apu gets banana bread from Marge and says;

"Oh hallelujah our problems our solved, we have banana bread!"
(think of me doing this in my best "Apu" voice)

Maybe that is just me...

Ok so if you have ever eaten banana bread you would know it tastes
great and you could probably eat the whole loaf in one sitting.

But let's face it; the ingredients leave something to be desired.

I don't eat a lot of products with flours, refined sugars or things like
that so when I want to indulge a bit and it's not yet time for treat meals,
I try to satisfy the craving with protein shakes.

I like shakes because it's a simple way to mimic the taste of some
of your favorite desserts and in this case that dessert is banana bread.

Try this shake..it's awesome.

Banana Bread Shake
From Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cooking Cookbook

Makes 1 Shake

Ingredients

- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Quaker Oatmeal (cooked in water)
- 1/2 Cup Bran Flakes
- 350ml of Water
- 30g of Dextrose (Only if consumed Post-Workout)

Directions

Blend and Enjoy!

Nutritional Facts

Calories: 498
Protein: 56g
Carbohydrates: 64g (34g if no Dextrose)
Fat: 2g

-----------------

I've talked about Dave Ruel "The Muscle Cook" before in some
of my emails and Dave and I hang out often for fitness related
stuff and just to have some fun (cigars and scotch sometimes too)

But have you checked out his Anabolic Cooking cookbook set?

This is where I got this protein shake recipe.

I love his stuff. I don't have time to become a master chef or spend
all my time in the kitchen. I love my family, working out, making videos
and doing what I do best.

All the recipes from Anabolic Cooking suit my lifestyle.

They keep me satisfied hunger wise, are easy to prepare and
my kids love the meals too which is always an added bonus.

Can you name me more than two protein shake recipes you make
consistently? No? Then you need to get Anabolic Cooking to have
a full list of great tasting recipes, snacks ,shakes and meals.

GO! -->> Anabolic Cooking Cookbooks and Recipes

Grow stronger,

Elliott

My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - How to REALLY become bigger, stronger, faster.


===============================

Strength Camp Nation - Become the strongest version of yourself.

===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Build muscles that WORK in real life. FUNCTIONAL savage muscles that possess power AND size.

===============================







































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: