Search This Blog

Monday, December 01, 2014

Daily Stormer

Daily Stormer


The Troll Forum is Now Alive. As am I.

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 12:19 PM PST

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 2, 2014

Stormers: Report in.

Stormers: Report in.

We have news, brothers.

The Troll forum is alive, and we are moving forward.

Our enemies cower before us.

A Collection of Fine Art

I am pleased to announce that the entire A. Wyatt Mann cartoon collection is now being hosted on the Daily Stormer Troll Forum.

See them here.

Also pleased to announce that the Troll Forum is now fully operational, save for posts.  Not a lot of posts.

What you, the public (without an account) can view are two boards, one of which is called “Trollfeed,” wherein materials useful for trolling operations will be posted.  The Mann collection is there.

Some of these cartoons are better than others, some are higher quality than others.  Some of them are a bit gross for my tastes, but this is classic and historical art which deserves to be preserved and collected in this fashion.

My hope is that people will go through and find the better ones and clean them up with photoshop so we can have a restored collection of the highest quality.

I believe everyone who requested an account and met the requirements now has an account.  I understand that the purpose might not be exactly completely clear, so I will need to get on there and direct things.

Notes on Other Issues of Import

As you are probably aware, I’ve got a whole lot going on right now, still trying to figure out how to fix all of the bugs in this site after it was transferred to the new host as well as attempting to figure out how to run the new host software (by the way, the host is a secret, so as our enemies cannot target it).

On top of this, our PayPal was shut down, and I am still not sure how I am going to obtain funds.  If you want to send money in through the mail, that address is here.  I am presently looking into various PayPal alternatives through which money can be sent, hoping to find one that will itself accept PayPal.  If not, online donations will have to be done in the future through credit card, I guess.  Hopefully people will continue to be generous.

I am myself feeling pretty beat down, all of this happening at once has been difficult, and I apologize for not doing all that I said I would do when I said I would do it.

These snakes.  Always these snakes.

These snakes. Always these snakes.

Just to be clear, I work insane amounts of hours on this site.  I have a policy of not tooting my own horn, but I think it is fair for people to know that this is not easy.  I am harassed, my family is harassed, while I work without a possibility of a financial future for what I believe to be right.  That is simply the reality of this situation.

I will never do everything right.  I understand that, and I would hope that readers do as well.  I will write analysis that some agree with and some don’t, I will write analysis that is wrong, I will suggest that I think certain things are likely to happen and some of those things will not happen.  I am a human being, and a far from perfect human being.

My own personal life journey has been weird, as those who have followed me from before I became a Nazi are aware, as are those who have followed the drama regarding beliefs that I held and behaviors I engaged in before I was a racially-aware White man (one time when I was 25 and working in Asia I actually went to a mall with an Asian chick – can you believe that?  How could I possibly ever be a real Nazi after having been at a mall with an Asian chick?  And did you hear me trolling that Black radio host and saying I thought Black girls were hot?  And that the White race should be “bred out”?  How could I ever become the editor of a racist website after making sarcastic comments like that?).

Those who wish to whine are going to whine.  None of them have produced anything.  They are as far below me as dirt is below the sky.

    It was always a war. And such will it always be.

It was always a war. And such will it always be.

I did not expect that I would become a hardcore racist.  I was a leftist and a punk for the better part of my youth.  As I grew up, circumstance and divine providence brought me to the truth, and when the truth was known to me, I had no choice but to act on it, to fight in the only manner I knew how to fight – with my words.  I created this site.

As it is now, my entire being is poured into it.  It is always distressing to see people complaining that I am not doing enough, or insulting me personally for whatever reason, but the pride and honor I feel when appreciation is shown far outweighs all of the negative, and I will continue to do everything in my own power to make this the best pro-White website in the world.

I thank you all for the support that you have given me.  For those who have not given me any support, I thank you for caring enough about what I have to say to read this.  I do this for you, I do it for our shared ancestry and for the children who must carry on after we are all dead and gone.

The Jews never forget.  But neither do we.

The Jews never forget. But neither do we.

It is very heavy to be in this position.  I will continue to do the best I can, continue to put my whole self into this endeavour.

And we will continue to move forward.  To ultimate, unconditional Victory.

Before this is over, my dearest of brothers, we shall retake Berlin and shall march on Rome.

Because God is with us.

Death or Glory.

Because God is with us.

Hail Victory.
Andrew Anglin

Changing Chinese Views on Jews

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 11:03 AM PST

Kevin MacDonald
Occidental Observer
December 1, 2014

What you Chinese goyim don't understand is that Jews love you long time.

What you Chinese goyim don’t understand is that Jews love you long time.

Tablet has an article reflecting Jewish angst over the possibility that the Chinese might think that Jews run America ("The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing?"). Unlike in the U.S. where the ADL will threaten the livelihood of anyone who says that Jews have any power or influence, one might think that the Chinese are free to make up their own minds about the subject based on rigorous academic research. Think again.

"Do the Jews Really Control America?" asked one Chinese newsweekly headline in 2009. The factoids doled out in such articles and in books about Jews in China—for example: "The world's wealth is in Americans' pockets; Americans are in Jews' pockets"—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments. Scan the shelves in any bookstore in China and you are likely to find best-selling self-help books based on Jewish knowledge. Most focus on how to make cash. Titles range from 101 Money Earning Secrets From Jews' Notebooksto Learn To Make Money With the Jews.

The Chinese recognize, and embrace, common characteristics between their culture and Jewish culture. Both races have a large diaspora spread across the globe. Both place emphasis on family, tradition, and education. Both boast civilizations that date back thousands of years. In Shanghai, I am often told with nods of approval that I must be intelligent, savvy, and quick-witted, simply because of my ethnicity. While it is true that the Chinese I've met are fascinated by—rather than fear—the Jews, these assertions make me deeply uncomfortable.

"Deeply uncomfortable." The author, Clarissa Sebag-Montefiore, is proud that the Chinese understand that Jews are powerful and influential in the U.S. But she sees the situation from the standpoint of an American Jew for whom ideas that Jews have power or control are anathema because such ideas touch on major themes of historical anti-Semitism, such as media control.

Just before my visit to Nanjing, the Chinese tycoon Chen Guangbiao made international headlines by publicly announcing his ambitions to buy the New York Times and later the Wall Street Journal. In a TV interview he explainedthat he would be an ideal newspaper magnate because "I am very good at working with Jews"—who, he said, controlled the media.

The author interviews the head of the Institute of Jewish Studies, founded by a Chinese professor to provide "a more nuanced view" of Jews. However, it's rather clear that the institute fails a basic test of scholarly independence:

The institute is funded largely by foreign Jewish donors, who have their own interest in seeing portrayals of Judaism propagated in a more balanced way. "Hatred and intolerance are bred in ignorance," the executive director of the China Judaic Studies Association, Beverly Friend, a patron of the institute, wrote to me in an email. "The institute provides knowledge."

"Balanced"?  Reminds me of the pro-Israel donors having veto power over which professors are hired at the University of Illinois. Having academic departments with divergent, balanced views on Israel is definitely not high on the agenda of Jewish activist donors.

Given the economic realities, it's not surprising that a Chinese doctoral student interviewed for the article, Liu Nanyang, has views that the ADL would definitely approve. It's all about Nobel prizes and about Jewish tolerance for divergent opinions. Comparing Chinese to Jewish culture, he notes that "Chinese culture is not so tolerant." (Israel, as we all know, is famously tolerant.)

It is this space and allowance—even encouragement—for debate that has helped Jews make cultural and scientific strides in the world, Liu said he believed: "In the Talmud, for one question they have different answers. But in China we have [either] correct or incorrect. If someone has different opinions, it is difficult to live."

"Do you know how many Chinese Nobel Prize winners there are?" asked Liu, not waiting for an answer. He didn't have to. The Chinese have long articulated ambitions to win more Nobel prizes. (No Chinese-born scientist, for example, has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for work in the mainland.) "The Jewish population is very small but the Chinese is big," Liu said. "Compare that, if you will. When we know that the Jewish people are so successful in both science and human studies, we feel that maybe we can learn from them."

The doctoral student needs to read more Jewish history. Divergent opinions were completely within a very narrow range, and dissenters were expelled: "There was little history of free speech within traditional Jewish societies."

Mr. Liu, however, understands how the world works well enough to keep the money flowing to the Institute of Jewish Studies:

As the afternoon drew to a close, I mentioned Chen Guangbiao, the billionaire who declared he is good at working with Jews. Liu was exasperated by such reductions.

"In their minds, Jewish people control the banks in America. It means for them that Jewish people control the world, controls the governments," he railed, shaking his hands in disbelief. "I feel it's a joke."

Prof. Xu was more understanding. "Stereotypes are overemphasized. But in China this is positive," he said calmly. After all, he added: "Had the Jews achieved nothing, no Chinese would be interested in them."

By taking an extreme, vastly oversimplified rendition of Jewish influence, Mr. Liu (and Ms. Sebag-Montefiore) effectively preclude an honest, empirically based discussion of Jewish power and influence.

So the proper attitude is to revere Jews for their accomplishments in being awarded Nobel prizes and their "tolerance" but eschew any discussion of Jewish power in other areas and how that might conflict with the interests of others — the theme of Jews as a hostile elite. Ms. Sebag-Montefiore is very proud of Jewish intelligence and accomplishment, but she is also "deeply uncomfortable" that non-Jews, whether Chinese or American, might think that that's not really a good thing for others. Honest discussions of Jewish power and influence — whether its the Israel Lobby, Hollywood, Wall Street, or immigration and multiculturalism — are to be made off limits, not only in the U.S., where there is an elaborate, lavishly funded infrastructure to ensure it, but also in China where Jewish money is already having a major effect on the boundaries of legitimate discussion.

Being admired as influential and powerful is great, but Ms. Sebag-Montefiore and the organized Jewish community generally certainly wouldn't want serious discussions about how that power and influence might compromise the legitimate interests of others.

China as a rising power would do well to view Jews through the lens of realism and empirically based discussion. As elsewhere, however, there are already forces that are pushing in the opposite direction.

Black Drunk Kills White Man and Wife While Fleeing from Scene of Previous Crash

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 08:53 AM PST

Bay News 9
December 1, 2014

4stb_spcrash112914_14293652_8col

Douglas Simpson and Christina Simpson were both killed on Thanksgiving night, by a drunken primate attempting to drive a car.

A 31-year-old man is charged with two counts of DUI manslaughter in connection to a crash that killed two people Thanksgiving night in St. Petersburg.

The crash happened at Central Avenue and 34th Street around 5:30 p.m.

According to St. Petersburg Police, a 2003 Porsche SUV, being driven by Anthony Apollo Neeley, of Seminole, was eastbound in the curb lane of Central Avenue, approaching the intersection of 34th Street.

A 2009 Toyota Corolla, occupied by Douglas Simpson, 64, and Christina Simpson, 55, was westbound on Central Avenue and in the process of making a southbound turn onto 34th Street, police said.

The front of the Porsche struck the right side of the Toyota, instantly killing both occupants, police said. The Porsche rolled over several times.

Police said the Simpsons, both of St. Petersburg, were returning home after celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.

Eric Smirnes was out shopping for holiday deals with his family and had just crossed Central Avenue when he heard the collision. He ran to help and said he saw a man get out of the Porsche SUV and try to flee.

“I told him stay there and I could tell that he wasn’t in his right mind,” Smirnes said.

4stb_neeley112914_14292100_8col

Is it a Greek god? No, its a Black half-wit named after a Greek god.

He then went to try to help the couple in the other car and he could tell right away there was nothing he could do.

“It was awful,” said Smirnes. “I wanted to do something but they were already gone. I feel so terrible for their families to have lost them on Thanksgiving.”

Neeley was transported to Bayfront Health St. Pete where he was treated for minor injuries and released.

Neighbors describe the Simpsons as a sweet couple.

They’re really good people, very quiet,” said Phalecia Boykins. “You know, my grandparents hold conversations with them. Very sweet people, it’s very said. The holidays, you know.”

Police said Neely had had been involved in another crash at Central Avenue and 58th Street just moments prior, involving 67-year-old Marjorie Sutherland of St. Petersburg.

Police said Neeley fled the scene of the crash at a high rate of speed and two officers, who witnessed Neeley on Central Avenue, estimated his speed to be in excess of 100 miles-per-hour.

Sutherland said she feels lucky to be alive but her heart goes out to the victims.

“I was going to pick my friend up for Thanksgiving dinner, but when I found out two people have been killed all the joy went out of the holiday,” said Sutherland. “I feel like the Lord saved me but why did he have to speed off and kill two innocent people?”

Police said Neeley displayed signs of impairment and during the course of the investigation, his blood alcohol concentration was determined to be over the legal limit of .08.

Neeley is also charged with leaving the scene of a crash involving attended property, violation of business purpose only driver's license, operating an unregistered vehicle and operating with no valid insurance.

1417276807872

Anthony Apollo Neeley killed the White couple after fleeing a previous accident that he had caused.

NYC: Jewy Brewery Attacked for “Racist” Joke Advertising a Joke Beer

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 08:47 AM PST

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 1, 2014

Goyim do you have any comprehension of the feelings?

Goyim do you have any comprehension of the feelings?

Heartland Brewery in New York is getting attacked for allegedly joking about Black slavery on a pub advertisement for a beer.

The beer, Bavarian Black Lager, was promoted on a blackboard in the brewery by saying the drinker of it will become “a slave to the flavor.”

Some slavery jokes are okay, some aren't.  I guess.

Some slavery jokes are okay, some aren’t. I guess.

NY Daily News:

"It's just wrong," said one white patron as he stared up at the sign at the brewery chain's Union Square location.

"It's actually crazy," added a 42-year-old man who would only identify himself as Ryan.

"There's a better way to express what they're trying to express without eliciting that mindset."

The beer slogan’s racist interpretation wasn’t lost on Ryan's father-in-law.

"I can see that people will find it offensive," said the 70-year-old man, who only gave his first name as Russ. "It doesn't bother me, but I can see that it will bother someone else."

The brewery has also been criticized on social media.

"Hey a——-," Drew Cerria wrote on the company's Facebook page on Nov. 12. "In case you're not aware, that's totally racist and f—– up!"

Kirsten John Foy of the National Action Network called the beer's slogan "absolutely inappropriate, offensive and intentionally provocative."

"At a time when race relations are at the heart of the national and local discourse, Heartland Brewery has decided to evoke the pain and trauma of our nation's most shameful and hateful legacy and use it as a cheap marketing ploy," he said.

Other information:

The beer has a logo with a dominatrix wearing Black leather, implying that this is a bondage joke beer rather than a Black slavery joke beer.

False alarm, SJWs: it's a joke about sadomasochistic sex fetishism, not African field helpers.

False alarm, SJWs: it’s a joke about sadomasochistic sex fetishism, not African field helpers.

Hearts were also used, implying s&m sex fetishism rather than cotton-picking Africans.

Extra other information:

It appears the owner of the brewery is a Jew, which would explain why he is promoting bondage sex with his Jewsky brewsky.

Joe Bloostein, owner of Heartland Brewery, said the “slave” reference “clearly refers” to the master-slave S&M scene on the glass, nothing more.

“Connecting the world ‘black’ in Bavarian Black Lager to black people is incredibly farfetched,” Bloostein said. “Alleging any connection to racism is ridiculous.”

I always thought microbreweries were pretentious and faggoty as hell anyway, they’re probably all run by conniving Jew snakes trying to promote bondage sex and whatever other weirdness to goyims trying to be in with the cool kids.

Apologies to anyone who likes micobreweries.  Maybe it is one of those things like electronic music that I just call pretentious and faggoty because I just can’t grasp the value in it.

Joe Bloostein: Jew or not?  You decide!

Joe Bloostein: It’s not about putting the innocent victim monkeypeople in the chains, goyim, it’s about the whips and chains in your goyim sex lives to be promoted.

Life is so ridiculous these days. Sure does make for some good laughs though, eh?

Do Chinese People Get Bored Less Easily?

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 08:18 AM PST

Evo and Proud
December 1, 2014

Boy in a café (S. Yao, Wikicommons)

Boy in a café (S. Yao, Wikicommons)

All humans were once hunter-gatherers. Back then, versatility came with the territory. There were only so many game animals, and they differed a lot in size, shape, and color. So you had to enjoy switching back and forth from one target animal to another. And you had to enjoy moving from one place to another. Sooner or later you’d have to.

Beginning 10,000 years ago, farmers made their appearance. Now monotony came with the territory. A plot of land wasn’t something you could forget while you took off somewhere else. It needed constant care. The tasks were also more repetitive: ploughing, sowing, harvesting …

Things worsened as farming became more advanced. You had to focus on one crop and a limited number of key tasks.

Different means of subsistence have selected for different mental traits, and this selection has had genetic consequences. Monotony avoidance has a heritability of 0.53 (Saudino, 1999). This predisposition has usually been a handicap in modern societies, so much so that it often leads to criminality. Males with a history of early criminal behavior tend to score high on monotony avoidance, as well as on sensation seeking and low conformity (Klinteberg et al., 1992).

Today, if you have trouble fitting into your society, you might still survive and reproduce. In the past, you probably wouldn't. Other people would take your place in the gene pool and, over successive generations, their mental makeup would become the norm.

That's gene-culture co-evolution. We have reshaped the world we live in, and this human-made world has reshaped us. After describing how our ancestors radically changed their environment, Razib goes on to write: “We were the authors of those changes, but in the process of telling that story, we became protagonists within it” (Khan, 2014).

China: a case study

Advanced farming—intensive land use, task specialization, monoculture—has profoundly shaped East Asian societies, particularly China. This is particularly so for rice farming. Because the paddies need standing water, rice farmers must work collectively to build, dredge, and drain elaborate irrigation networks. Wheat farming, by comparison, requires no irrigation and only half as much work.

Advanced farming seems to have favored a special package of predispositions and inclinations, including greater acceptance of monotony. This has been shown in two recent studies.

The first one was about boredom and how people experience it in their lives. The results from the 775 Chinese participants were then compared with the results from a previous survey of 572 Euro-Canadians. It was found that the Chinese participants were less likely to feel bored in comparable situations. They seemed to value low-arousal (calm, relaxation) versus high arousal (excitement, elation) in the case of Euro-Canadians (Ng et al., 2014).

The authors attributed their findings to cultural learning. One may wonder, however, why preference for low arousal persists in the face of China's massive influx of high-arousal Western culture.

Relational thinking, collectivism, and favoritism

The second study had the aim of seeing whether the sociological differences between rice farmers and wheat farmers have led to differences in mental makeup. When 1,162 Han Chinese performed a series of mental tasks, the results differed according to whether the participants came from rice-farming regions or wheat-farming regions (Talhelm et al., 2014).

When shown a list of three items, such as "train", "bus", and "tracks", and told to choose two items that pair together, people from rice-farming regions tended to choose “train and tracks,” whereas people from wheat-farming regions tended to choose “train and bus.” The former seemed to be more abstract in their thinking and the latter more relational. This pattern held up even in neighboring counties along China’s rice-wheat border. People from the rice side of the border thought more relationally than did people from the wheat side.

A second task required drawing pictures of yourself and your friends. In a prior study, Americans drew themselves about 6 mm bigger than they drew their friends, Europeans drew themselves 3.5 mm bigger, and Japanese drew themselves slightly smaller. In the present study, people from rice regions were more likely than people from wheat regions to draw themselves smaller than they drew their friends. On average, people from wheat regions self-inflated 1.5 mm, and people from rice regions self-deflated -0.03 mm.

A third task required imagining yourself doing business with (i) an honest friend, (ii) a dishonest friend, (iii) an honest stranger, and (iv) a dishonest stranger. This person might lie, causing you to lose money. Or this person might be honest, causing you to make money. You could reward or punish this person accordingly. A previous study found that Singaporeans rewarded friends much more than they punished them. Americans were much more likely to punish friends for bad behavior. In this study, people from rice regions were more likely to remain loyal to friends regardless.

Interestingly, these findings came from people with no connection to farming at all. They grew up in a modern urban society, and most were too young to have known the China that existed before the economic reforms of the late 1970s. It looks like rice regions have favored hardwiring of certain psychological traits: less abstract thinking and more relational thinking, less individualism and more collectivism, and less impartiality toward strangers and more favoritism toward kin and friends.

Why farming sucks, for you but not for me

These findings corroborate the ethnographic literature on the differences in mentality between hunter-gatherers and farmers. Hunter-gatherers typically see farming as a kind of slavery, and they have trouble understanding well-meaning outsiders who want to turn them into land-slaves.

Yes, for the same land area, farming can produce much more food. But it’s hard work, not only physically but mentally as well. Humans had to undergo a change in mentality before they could make the transition from hunting and gathering to farming

Those humans ended up transforming not just their physical landscape but also their social and cultural landscape … and ultimately themselves. By creating new values and social relations, they changed the rules for survival and reproduction, thereby changing the sort of mentality that future generations would inherit.

Humans transformed the world through farming, and the world returned the favor.

References

Khan, R. (2014). Our cats, ourselves, The New York Times, The Opinion Pages, November 24

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/opinion/our-cats-ourselves.html
Klinteberg, B., K. Humble, and D. Schalling. (1992). Personality and psychopathy of males with a history of early criminal behaviour, European Journal of Personality, 6(4), 245-266.

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1993-18051-001
Ng, A.H., Y. Liu, J-Z. Chen, and J.D. Eastwood. (2014). Culture and state boredom: A comparison between European Canadians and Chinese, Personality and Individual Differences, 75, 13-18.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886914006321
Saudino, K.J., J.R. Gagne, J. Grant, A. Ibatoulina, T. Marytuina, I. Ravich-Scherbo, and K. Whitfield. (1999). Genetic and environmental influences on personality in adult Russian twins, International Journal of Behavioral Development, 23, 375-389.

http://jbd.sagepub.com/content/23/2/375.short
Talhelm, T., X. Zhang, S. Oishi, C. Shimin, D. Duan, X. Lan, and S. Kitayama. (2014). Large-scale psychological differences within China explained by rice versus wheat agriculture, Science, 344, 603-607.

http://internationalpsychoanalysis.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/RiceversusWheatScience-2014-Talhelm-603-8.pdf

At Massive Gathering in Lyon, Far-Right Groups Vow to Save Europe

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 04:48 AM PST

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 1, 2014

Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front

Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front

A massive gathering of the European far-right was staged in Lyon by Le Pen’s National front over the weekend. Representatives from Italy to Bulgaria came together to warn against the “neo-Ottoman” invading hordes of Muslim Mordor.

France24:

Digging through the history books, Heinz-Christian Strache, the head of Austria's far-right Freedom Party (FPÖ), warned that "Arab armies plundered Lyon in 725 and are now busy doing the same in Iraq and Syria".

Strache went on to blast Europe's mainstream parties for, among other things, stoking "mass immigration, ideological terror, gay marriage and gender theory".

The Austrian far-right leader was one of seven foreign politicians invited by the National Front (FN) leader, Marine Le Pen, to showcase her so-called "Europe of nations" – which she hopes to build on the ruins of an increasingly unpopular EU.

"Our Europe stretches from the Atlantic to the Urals, not from Washington to Brussels," she said, calling for closer ties with Vladimir Putin's Russia and an end to "US domination".

First to speak was Geert Wilders, the platinum blond leader of Dutch Islamophobic party PVV, who hailed Marine Le Pen as "France's next president".

"Just like you, we don't want foreigners to tell us they are masters in our country. We say: kick the criminals, the jihadists, the illegal migrants out," he told the entirely Caucasian audience to rapturous applause.

Wilders, who left without listening to his colleague's speeches, blasted the "betrayal of our multicultural elites, who destroy our identities and traditions".

He was followed by Jiri Janecek of the Czech Republic's conservative Ok Strana, railing against "immigrants who take our jobs and cannot tolerate our culture".

Next up, Krasimir Karakachanov of Bulgaria's ultra-nationalist VMRO delighted the crowd by declaring that "the symbol of Europe must be Joan of Arc, and not Conchita Wurst", referring to Austria's Eurovision-winning "bearded lady".

There was praise from all sides for Putin's Russia, and fierce condemnation of Western sanctions against Moscow.

"Why wage a commercial war on the main bulwark against the spread of barbaric, Islamic extremism?" asked Matteo Salvini, the new leader of Italy's Northern League, sporting a T-shirt that read “Basta Euro” (Enough of the euro).

The Russian saviour was represented by Andrey Isaev, a vice-president of the Russian Duma (the lower house of parliament) and the star guest in Lyon.

A member of Putin's United Russia, Isaev said Europe had fallen prey to "bureaucrats in Brussels, who are little more than American dummies".

In an interview with FRANCE 24, Isaev denied the Russian authorities had played a part in the FN's deal with Moscow-based bank First Czech Russian Bank (FRCB).

But he confirmed that Putin and Le Pen agreed on a number of issues, including their analysis of the crisis in Ukraine.

"Moreover, FN values are close to Russian values," he said. "We agree on the need to protect European traditions, including our Christian roots, family values, and national sovereignty."

And yet for all her growing clout, Le Pen has been struggling to form a group at the European Parliament.

She was left smarting in May when the leader of Britain’s surging UKIP party, Nigel Farage, spurned Le Pen's repeated overtures, saying her party was still “prejudiced and anti-Semitic”.

In Lyon, Italy’s Salvini said he had no such qualms.

"I can only be proud if people describe me as a 'Lepeniste'," he told FRANCE 24, referring to the name given in France to Le Pen’s supporters.

"People accuse my party of being even more extremist [than the FN], but the real racism and extremism today comes from the left," he added, without explaining how.

I know that many of our readers think I shouldn’t be, but I am hopeful about all of this.

The popularity of the far-right is something very new, and is a response not to Jews, but to the Muslim invasion. Right now, it doesn’t make much sense for these mainstream figures to be talking directly about Jews, given that they are playing to populism, and the popular mind is not presently anti-Jew, but merely anti-Muslim and anti-liberalism.

If we don't do something very quickly, these people are going to eat us alive.

If we don’t do something very quickly, these people are going to eat us alive.

Though I will admit I feel a bit angry when I see them blaming “America” for all of this Jewishness, I then forced to admit to myself that in this modern reality, Americanism=Jewism. We are their base, we are serving their interests through the sick materialist anti-humanism of the baby-boomer generation. These people sold out everything we were as a people for sex and money and left our nation as a blank slate to be written on by the eternal parasite.

Can I argue that this is not an accurate depiction of modern America?  Regrettably, I honestly cannot.

Can I argue that this is not an accurate depiction of modern America? Regrettably, I honestly cannot.

The fact is well in my mind that without addressing the Jew, we will not be able to fix the problem. You can’t fight a disease by attacking symptoms. However, the more the symptoms are looked at directly, the more clear the disease itself becomes.

What is being labeled the “far-right” is most certainly a more in the right direction. If it stops here, we are going to have a problem. But this is all just getting started. The personalities involved right now don’t really matter – I don’t expect any of these people to save us. However, they are serving to push certain ideas which in the long run can only have a positive effect.

So before you slam all of this, look at the bigger picture. Things are looking up. No one ever got anything done by complaining that nothing is good enough. We have the opportunity, through our internet operations, to appeal to the populace and push this emerging right-wing narrative in the direction we want it to go.

If we fulfil this duty, then everything may come together in exactly the manner we wish it to.

There shall be no surrender.  There shall be no compromise.  There shall be no forgiveness.

There shall be no surrender. There shall be no compromise. There shall be no forgiveness.

Hail Victory.

Bosnian Community Blocks the Streets After Kinsman Beat to Death with a Hammer by Black Teens

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 03:58 AM PST

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 1, 2014

UPDATE:

Video filmed following this murder has been released wherein the woman filming it says the Black attackers were wanting to kill White people.

"And, of course, it's a white kid, right after black people running up and down the street saying, 'Eff the white people, kill the white people.' This is what we have."

Zemir Begic: Just another dead White guy.

Zemir Begic: Just another dead White guy.

In St. Louis, the land of iron fisted Negro oppression of Whites, a 32-year-old Bosnian man, Zemir Begic, was pulled out of his car and enriched to death with a hammer by a gang of “youths” on Sunday night.  The event, obviously, relates to the whole Ferguson chimpout.  A White man murdered, again, to avenge Michael Brown, again.

“He didn’t deserve this,” his wife Arijana Mujkanovic told KDSK.

“That is out of anger because he doesn’t deserve this and most of these people don’t even know him,” she added.  She also said that he died protecting her from the savages.

The Bosnian community of Bevo Mill staged a protest Sunday night, blocking streets and demanding something be done.

Police eventually showed up and told the protesters they had arrested two of the “teens” and were searching for a third.

Bosnians out on the street supporting their fallen brother.

Bosnians out on the street supporting their fallen brother.

Whether we want them in America or not, we could all learn something from the way these Bosnians stuck up for one another and demanded the police address their issues.  It is the first time in a long time I have seen any action at all in response to racial violence against Whites.

If Whites as a whole in America behaved like these Bosnians, grouping together against our enemies, then none of this crap would be happening in the first place.

Divided we have fallen, dear brothers.

Blacks Plan Boycott of New Exodus Movie with White Israelites and Egyptians

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 02:34 AM PST

CofCC
December 1, 2014

In the new Ridley Scott film Exodus, both Moses and the Pharaoh are accurately depicted as White.

In the new Ridley Scott film Exodus, both Moses and the Pharaoh are accurately depicted as White.

Blacks, meaning sub-Saharan Africans, did not live in Egypt in large numbers until the Muslim slave trade started in the 700s AD. Any blacks living in Egypt in the 1400s BC would have been in small numbers.

Black people in Egyptian art, at this time, are typically depicted as prisoners of war. The black Nubians are usually depicted as a conquered people paying tribute to the Egyptians.

Most people in Northern Africa were part of a group anthropologists refer to "North African Caucasian."

DNA from the pharaoh King Tutankhamun shows that the royal family is closely related to modern Western Europeans. Tutankhamun was a Pharaoh in the 1300s BC.

In modern day Egypt, the upper class has the lightest skin. Some working class Egyptians look like Mulattoes. Dark skinned sub-Saharan, who's ancestors were slaves prior to the banning of slavery in 1896, live in absolute poverty outside of the main cities.

Black power activists are calling for a boycott of the movie Moses, for correctly portraying the ancient Egyptian upper class as white.

In ancient Egyptian art, those with sub-Saharan facial features are most commonly depicted as prisoners of war.

In ancient Egyptian art, those with sub-Saharan facial features are most commonly depicted as prisoners of war.

The leading expert on Ancient Egypt, in all of Egypt, has already addressed the claims by American black power activists. Zahi Hawass is the former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs. In 2011, he responded to American black power activists saying "Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it. Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa."

Sir Ridley Scott is being denounced as a "racist." Scott responded to critics, saying it was not in his budget to get actual Middle Easterners to play roles. He was denounced even more vigorously as a "racist" for his response.

The entertainment website Medium.com, which is one of the top 500 websites in the USA, denounced the movie as "pretty racist." The website also specifically attacked Sir Ridley Scott as "infuriating."

Surprisingly, the normally very liberal News Corp owner, Rupert Murdoch, is fighting back.

Black Power activists demand boycott of new Exodus movie

Who Does Your Base Belong to, Goyim?

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 02:14 AM PST

Daily Stormer
December 1, 2014

Alas...

Alas…

Thanks, /pol/, for once again being the light in the darkness.

Christians Split on Obama Invasion Plot? Really?

Posted: 01 Dec 2014 01:09 AM PST

Allan Wall
VDARE
December 1, 2014

George Soros: A man with a face you can trust!

George Soros: A man with a face you can trust!

The Christian Post ran a story entitled Evangelicals Split Over Obama's Executive Action on Immigration (Leonardo Blair, Christian Post, Nov. 21, 2014).

But you've got to be careful about the titles of articles.  This article is really not about evangelicals in general, but about  the leadership  of the Evangelical Immigration Table.

The Evangelical Immigration Table, of which I've written before, is funded by atheist/globalist George Soros, and the group's purpose is to browbeat evangelicals  by making them feel like bad Christians if they don't support amnesty for illegal aliens.  (See this article  which also includes links to earlier related articles).    Evangelicals should not be bamboozled by the Soros Evangelicals into supporting the open borders agenda.

Here's what the Christian Post article said:

Prominent leaders of the Evangelical Immigration Table took dueling positions on the controversial executive order President Barack Obama announced Thursday that will allow millions of undocumented workers to acquire work permits and temporarily protect them from deportation….

Of course, they're all for amnesty, it's just that they all don't go along with the current unilateral amnesty by Obama.  But the goal is the same.

The article repeats Obama's citation  from  the book of Exodus:

"We shall not oppress a stranger for we know the heart of a stranger — we were strangers once, too," Obama told the nation.

So how is enforcing the law "oppressing a stranger"?

Members of the EIT, a broad coalition of evangelical organizations and leaders who have been advocating for immigration reform consistent with some of the same biblical values invoked by Obama Thursday, however, have expressed divided positions on how President Obama has decided to help the strangers living in the shadows.

"Living in the shadows"?  Please.

Dr. Samuel Rodriguez [of whom I've written before], president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and one of the leaders of the EIT praised Obama's decision in a release Thursday.   "The President's executive action, although not the preferable delivery mechanism, initiates a reconciliatory prescription necessary in addressing a defacto humanitarian crisis within our borders: millions of God's children created in his image living in the shadows," said Rodriguez.

You mean they can't be "God's children created in his image" in other countries?   And, don't churches in Latin America have the responsibility to help people in their own countries?

"This merciful action takes place because for years our government, under the leadership of both parties, failed miserably as it pertains to immigration. For years, our elected officials sacrificed lives on the altar of political expediency. For years, rhetorical articulation fell short of redemptive action. For years, we as a nation stood by while families experienced separation, children suffered and national unity lay shattered," he lamented.

On Friday, Rodriguez flew to Las Vegas to join President Obama at a rally to highlight the divide between Republicans and Democrats on immigration at a local high school where Hispanics are seen as an increasingly powerful voting group.

So Samuel Rodriguez is for it. However, Russell Moore is against it.

In a TIME op-ed, however, Russell Moore, president of The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention who also serves as an EIT leader, said President Obama's executive order on immigration reform is a bad idea.

"I disagree with President Barack Obama's decision to act unilaterally on immigration policy. I am for immigration reform, for all sorts of reasons that I have outlined elsewhere. The system we have is incoherent and unjust. I have worked hard to try to see the system changed, and will continue to do so. It's because of my support for immigrants and for immigration reform that I think President Obama's executive actions are the wrong thing to do," noted Moore.

 "On more than one occasion, I asked President Obama not to turn immigration reform into a red state/blue state issue. I also asked him not to act unilaterally, but to work for consensus through the legislative process. Acting unilaterally threatens that consensus, and is the wrong thing to do," he continued.
In other words, Moore is for amnesty, but not doing it this way.

Moore, in apparent acknowledgement of the divisions over the contentious issue within the EIT, said he hopes the Church will be able to rise beyond the disagreements on the issue.

"My hope is that the Republicans in Congress will not allow the President's actions here as a pretext for keeping in the rut of the status quo. More importantly, I pray that our churches will transcend all of this posing and maneuvering that we see in Washington. Whatever our agreements and disagreements on immigration policy, we as the Body of Christ are those who see every human life as reflecting the image of God," said Moore.

Other conservatives, like Alfonso Aguilar, executive director of American Principles in Action's Latino Partnership, dismissed President Obama's decision on immigration as a "blatant political move".

"President Obama's decision to act unilaterally to postpone the deportation of up to five million undocumented immigrants is a blatant political move that sadly puts at risk the chances of passing a bill through Congress that provides a permanent solution to those in the country illegally," said Aguilar in a press release Thursday.

"Latinos should not be fooled: the President cares more about appeasing his liberal base and helping the future electoral chances of the Democratic Party than providing real relief to the undocumented. We shouldn't celebrate a half-baked measure that is merely temporary, doesn't provide legal status, and can easily be rescinded by a future president," he added.

In other words, Aguilar is worried that Obama's unilateral amnesty might put a congressional amnesty at risk.  But he does want the amnesty.  All these EIT guys do.

 "Unfortunately, the president's compassionate actions are creating a political firestorm among some Republicans in Washington. Their anger and antipathy toward the White House are blinding them to the positive effects these measures will have for our society. Even after decades living and working in our nation's capital, I'm still amazed at the many ways political ideology can prevent us from having 'eyes that see' and 'ears that hear.' I lament that our political discourse has come to this," he said.
Of course, far-left  Jim Wallis of  "Sojourners" is for it.
Jim Wallis, president and CEO, Sojourners and another EIT leader could not disagree with Aguilar more.

"Tonight, faith leaders and all those who have spent years trying to fix our broken immigration system should feel gratitude toward President Obama. In a primetime address to the nation, the president announced he was taking executive action to relieve some of the suffering caused by the failures of the status quo. Millions of families will no longer live under the daily threat of having their lives torn apart by senseless deportations, which is something all Christians – whether Republican or Democrat – should celebrate," he noted in an op-ed Thursday.

"Many of our brothers and sisters in Christ, who have spent significant portions of their lives hiding in the shadows, can now enjoy the flourishing God intends for us all. Their joy and well-being must inform our judgments of the president's action, especially in light of the biblical call to 'welcome the stranger'," he continued.

I invite VDARE.COM's evangelical readers to educate your own church leadership on the National Question.  See my recent article    "Who Would Jesus Deport?" Is The Wrong Question For Christian Patriots.

No comments: