Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Dear.

Greetings in the name of God my names is Mrs,mary
hooper  Now undergoing medical treatment here in
Crichton Royal Hospital Scotland UK. I am married to
late Eng. Jackson S. hooper who worked as a contractor
in North Africa before death in last Two years, We
were married
for fifteen years without a child.My condition is
really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may
not live more than 2 to 3 weeks according to the
doctor's report,because the cancer stage has gotten
its 3rd stage together with my old age.
l have decided to divide part of my fortune,by
contributing to the Charities & Motherless. I am
willing to donate the sum of $5,450,000.00 USD to the
poor through you.
Contact me through my personal gmail.com address:

maryhooper70@gmail.com

Mrs.mary hooper.

No comments: