Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Hero’s Journey of Growing Stronger

Many of you know that I have been absent for the past few
months.  Some people have began to wonder if I totally left
the building, never to return.  

While it's true that I have been using most of my new free
time to study, read and travel; I have also been extremely
active in developing some new systems, methods and
strategies to integrate and teach my fitness and life mastery
mission.

























Amongst many of the new ideas I am learning to integrate,
is how to confront the inevitable and necessary challenges
of what Joseph Campbell calls The Hero's Journey.  

As we navigate life, we eventually begin to recognize various
patterns and recurring themes on our own travels.

By honoring and respecting these abiding themes we provide
for ourselves a brand new perspective, and a new means for
approaching life to grow stronger.

As our mission is "To Become A Stronger Version of
Ourselves and Empower Others", we are not only responsible
for our own personal growth...

We are also obliged to empower our brothers and sisters through
the ideas, experiences and resources we've discovered, and made
good use of on our own personal journeys.

It is not good enough to have a stronger vision for ourselves, we
must take into account the environment we live in.  We are not
separate from our environment; and in most cases our
environment is comprised of people and our relationships
to them.

The Greek philosopher Aristotle once said that no virtue
is developed in isolation; we grow through people and
relationships.

By empowering others we support the development of
stronger friendships, a stronger family, a stronger community
and perhaps a stronger world for our children and grand-
children to inherit.

On The Hero's Journey, the responsibility of empowering others
most often makes itself evident towards the end of a journey's
cycle.  

Campbell refers to this as the phase of "Returning Home with
The Gift."

Our Gifts are the messages of hope, methods, strategies,
preparations and resources we have personally use to
navigate our journey.  It is our hope that by returning home
to share our gifts, that we empower others to take the "Call
To Adventure" and travel their own unique journey with
strength and grace.

For the last year I have been moving through a new journey,
and I eventually found myself facing both external and internal
obstacles to overcome. Amongst these obstacles is the
challenge of how to "Return Home With My Gift".  

I have learned many things and I have slain many of dragons;
but translating my strategies and methods for successful passage
has been one of the most arduous tasks, especially in topics of
money, business and wealth.

Make no mistake about it… you WILL face the dragons of money,
vocation, career, business, economics and wealth on your journey.

No matter what your hang-ups are, you will need to deal with
money, and most likely you'll want to learn how to earn money in
a responsible way that allows you to express your full creativity
and love.

That is why I held a private seminar last month featuring myself,
my business partners, associates and friends.

We chose to call it "The NonJobs Conference"... and it was a hit!

We taught our methods for business building, marketing, sales
and growing stronger to an audience of over 100 men and women,
both young and old, at this enlightening event in Tampa.

Lucky for you the entire event was captured on video.


You might still be in school or be happily employed, in which case
you might not be interested in creating a "NonJob" like my partners
and I, but I still invite you to check this out.

Most of what I talk about in my four part presentation applies to
ANYONE who is on the journey of Growing Stronger.

See what I am talking about when you click here.

Keep Growing Stronger,
Elliott Hulse








































5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: