Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Jeb jumps in

Posted: 16 Dec 2014 08:08 AM PST

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush announced Tuesday that he will "actively explore" the possibility of a presidential run in 2016. Bush announced in a Facebook post that he decided to take the step after spending Thanksgiving with his family. "As a result of these conversations and thoughtful consideration of the kind of strong leadership I think America needs, I have decided to actively explore the

Darack Obama's Diary: Archiebishop Kurtz comes a-callin'

Posted: 16 Dec 2014 07:52 AM PST

Dear Diary: I had to break off a pleasant morning of watching ESPN to meet with  Archbishop Joseph Kurtz of Louisville, President of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. He, like all Catholics wanted to bend my ear about contraception being provided under ObamaCare. I gave him a polite 15 minutes then started staring at the door of the one-time Clinton mutual masturbatorium. "Like a tour?" I

Cartoon: A.F. Branco

Posted: 15 Dec 2014 05:25 PM PST

[From Legal Insurrection]

No comments: