Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Dear Beloved in Christ....Reply Back.

MRS. FRANCA MARTINS. FROM NETHERLANDS
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT AS STATED HEREIN
EMAIL: (franca_martins@freenet.de)


Dear Beloved in Christ....Reply Back.

GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

Naturally, this letter might come to you as a surprise, since we have not met before. It is by the grace of God that this occurred; knowing the truth and the truth shall set me free. Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and rightful in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of Gods mercy and glory upon my life. I have the pleasure to share my life history briefly, with you and also prayed over it, God reviled to me Directions in which to fellow.

I am the above named person from Netherlands. I am married to Dr. Franklyn Johnson. Who worked with Canadian Embassy in Netherlands for nine years before his death on 11th march 2004.We were married for eleven years without a Child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Seven Million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars (USD$7.5M) with(Westdeutsche Landesbank (Schweiz) AG.Switzerland.Presently, this money is still with the above mentioned Bank in Switzerland. And the management wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorisation to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot go over there due to my ill health condition. Again, with the help of my little adopted Girl by Name: (Marilyn) I wrote this

letter siking for your assistance. Am under intensive medical treatment for cancer of the breast which my Doctor has indicated will keep me off for months and only by the special grace of God. Hence I have decided to Distribute parts of the Funds to (Charity Organizations, Churches and Orphanage Homes etc while the left over will be for my little Girl 'Marilyn') I Don't want a Situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Manner Like my late Husband's family members are doing. It is my main purpose of contacting you in view of the fact that you are a Truly Christian. Please, I beg you in the name of our Almighty God to help to utilize the above mentioned funds and its interest and distribute it accordingly. While you also will be adequately compensated with 25% of the total Amount. I need a Christian believer. God has put me through to you.

Please I Don't need telephone Communication in this regard because of my health status and the presence of my husband's relatives who have plundered so much of our wealth. I don't want them to know about this Development, since they embark on mismanaging the family resources. Any delay in your Reply will give me room in searching for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.

(Always pray for me).

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Franca Martins.



Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.   Make it count!

No comments: