Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

06/01/2011

06/01/2011
Hello, my name is Peter Cheng Wong from Hong Kong
I have a business that I want to offer you.This
projects worth 22.5Million Dollars andyou will
have a 50% share from the total amount.
I will give you the full details in my next
e-mailand what I need from you. So if you are
interestedplease contact me back at my personal
address  peterchengwong01@yahoo.com.hk
Mr. Peter Cheng Wong


Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Bonn und/and Eschborn, Germany;
Handelsregister/Registered at: Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany, HRB 18384, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany, HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no.: DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hans-Juergen Beerfeltz, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary;
Vorstandssprecher/Chairman of the Management Board: Dr. Bernd Eisenblaetter;
Vorstand/Management Board: Dr. Christoph Beier, Adolf Kloke-Lesch, Tom Paetz, Dr. Sebastian Paust, Dr. Hans-Joachim Preuss, Dr. Juergen Wilhelm

No comments: