Search This Blog

Friday, January 07, 2011

Excel ???

Hello,

I looking through an old list of Excel distributors and was wondering what your doing now?

I realize you probably get a lot of emails like this but I want to let you know up front I am NOT looking for you to purchase anything.

1.I'm just wondering what your doing today
2. Are you still involved in a MLM company.

The reason I ask is because I recently discovered a FREE marketing strategy that not very many people know about. That is correct FREE!

I think this one strategy alone could have a dramatic impact on your business no matter what your involved in today.

IF you're interested I can send you information. If not no big deal.

Aside from that , I really enjoy connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs and would love to get to know you and hear more about your business.

Shoot me an email or give me a call at the number below.

Nick Wassil
602-790-9714

No comments: