Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi From Russell

Hi There,

Like you, I have been searching for that one special program
where people can make some serious money without having
to break the bank to get started. Well I'm very excited to tell you
that I've found it, and I have a very special offer for you - please
read on!!!

It's a 3 year old company with a one-of-a-kind proprietary pay
plan that pays out 100% to its members on all sales, and they
pay daily Member-To-Member. They've already paid out well
over 1.5 Million Dollars!

One of the things that caught my eye was their Pay It Forward
System, and how cheap it made it for people to join. I was
able to get started for just $10 because my sponsor paid my
way into Level # 1 which has a $47 value, and I received 200
Digital and Software Products that includes a Search Engine
Submitter for Google (Submitter Value $20). I got all this,
and it only cost me $10.

My first order of business is to "Pay It Forward" for just one
other person, and in doing so I set myself up to receive
unlimited daily cash payments of $47 for life! This really is
a fantastic one-of-a-kind system!

If you want to see how much I have made so far please see this:

www.IncomeProofWithEZ.TK

I only have to "Pay It Forward" one time, for one person!
Now just so you know, I've sent this email to a couple of
my closest networking friends, and the first one who gets
back to me will be the person who I will be giving this $47
Level # 1 Position to, and they'll also get the 200 Products
I talked about!

Remember, it only costs $10 to get started (they accept Alert
Pay and Paypal), and a willingness to help one other
person in the same way I'm helping you (you choose the
person). You can make a lot of money with this system, fast!

www.SoEzi.TK

Regards

Russell Birtwistle

Ph 813 402 6708

Skype: RussellBirtwistle

 

No comments: