Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I NEED A PARTNER!!

Hello,

I am Wang Lei and i work for a bank in China. I have a business proposal, so if you can be my partner please give me a feedback, via my private E-mail Address : (wanglei350@xnmsn.cn) Note you are to copy this email address and send me an email.

Best Regards
Wang Lei

============================================
*-*-*- PRESBYTERIAN_HEALTHCARE_SERVICES_DISCLAIMER -*-*-*

This message originates from Presbyterian Healthcare Services or one of its affiliated organizations.
It contains information, which may be confidential or privileged, and is intended only for the
individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute
or use the contents of this message. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are
not to be attributed to Presbyterian Healthcare Services or any of its affiliated organizations, and may not
be distributed without this disclaimer. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster@phs.org.

If you would like more information about Presbyterian Healthcare Services please visit our web site

http://www.phs.org

============================================

No comments: