Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Re: How to keep the gathered iptables info?

2011/1/10 Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com>:
> Good day.
>
>
> I want my iptables statistics, like the one I see w/
>
> /sbin/iptables -nvL
>
> survive reboot so that to the accumulated info the new one will be
> just added . How I can achieve this?

iptables-save -c

"man iptables-save" to get more info.

> And another question - OT: when necessary, how I can reset the
> statistics? - The accumulated info? - I can reset all the rules, but it
> does not touch the statistics.
>
iptables -Z

"man iptables" for more info.


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTin_nnTZjyxijcytYUU_0watECq-6PdYVqD3E_qx@mail.gmail.com

No comments: