Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

hii

This article link was mailed to you by: joyjustin@hotmail.com *
The sender included the following message:

Hello my Dear New friendMy Name is Joy How are you today? I Hope you are fine and in good health. i came on line to look for a true and loving friend on www.google search and take a view in page Today and admire it, I deemed it necessary to write you immediately. i will really appreciate you to reciprocate to my message by dropping email on my id is.(joyjustin@hotmail.com)so that we will introduce our self better and share the passion of love. I will be waiting for your email for more details because i have something suitable to tell you.I mean to tell some important please thank your understanding with hope you are a good person.Have a nice day and God bless you.Please contact me here (joyjustin@hotmail.com)Best RegardsYours Joy.


Millard Sheets' son saves artist's doomed mural at San Jose airport -


Like almost everybody else in town, Tony Sheets thought his famous father's mural of old San Jose couldn't be saved from the wrecking ball; Then he simply peeled it off and said, 'My dad's spirit is happy today' View Full Story



http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_15480264
http://www.mercurynews.com

This e-mail was delivered by machines from the following IP addresses [41.214.114.111],[80.157.169.143].

* Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

No comments: