Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

LifeSiteNews.com - Tuesday Jan 6 2015

Having trouble viewing this email? | Email preferences

View all today's articles on one page

Featured

Featured Image

Tue Jan 6, 2015 - 11:00 am EST

How my life changed forever after I got the Depo Provera birth control injection

By Abby Johnson

Featured Image

Tue Jan 6, 2015 - 12:05 pm EST

Cardinal Burke: Catholic Church has ‘become too influenced by radical feminism’

By John-Henry Westen

Featured Image

Tue Jan 6, 2015 - 4:09 pm EST

Doctor raped 16-year-old after performing abortions, jury hears

By Ben Johnson

Top News

Bare-breasted feminist snatches Baby Jesus at Vatican on Christmas Day

The woman was jailed overnight, then released with a warning to stay out of Vatican City.

By Steve Weatherbe

Pope Francis' new cardinals are diverse in both geography and theology

The pope's pick in Ethiopia has backed criminal sanctions for homosexual activity, while the new cardinal in New Zealand wants the Church to soften its stance against sexual sin.

By Hilary White

Bishop refused to attend Rhode Island governor's inauguration over her pro-abortion stance

'In conscience, it would always be a problem for me personally to attend the inauguration of any public official who promotes or supports abortion,' says Bishop Tobin.

By Kirsten Andersen

Same-sex 'marriage' begins in Florida by judicial fiat

Florida's bishops lamented that Judge Robert Hinkle 'has in effect overturned a state constitutional amendment approved by nearly 62% of the electorate.'

By Kirsten Andersen

Uganda bishops denounce push to legalize abortion in Christmas messages

Deliberately taking unborn life is 'both evil and murder,' Bishop Paul Ssemwogere said in his Christmas message.

By Thaddeus Baklinski

The Pulse

This viral video is changing countless minds about abortion

The shocking video has garnered MILLIONS of views on Facebook and Youtube.

By Becky Yeh

Nicki Minaj opens up about abortion; says it 'haunted me all my life'

'I thought I was going to die,' she admits. 'I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I'd ever gone through.'

By Cassy Fiano

Scotland may kill assisted suicide bill in committee

If the Scottish assisted suicide bill passes, the suicide lobby will facilitate and profit from death. Let's hope this bill dies in committee!

By Alex Schadenberg

Blogs

The painful irony of those ‘Slut-walks’

So people who promote chastity should be 'ashamed' of themselves for the unforgivable crime of 'shaming' people. Sigh.

By Jonathon van Maren

How my life changed forever after I got the Depo Provera birth control injection

I didn't hear anything else the doctor said. I felt hot and sick at my stomach. A brain tumor? Possible brain surgery? Am I going to die from this?

By Abby Johnson

No comments: