Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2015

room-clearing gas (stinky fart guy)

My family comes from Belize. And my ancestry
is a mix of the indigenous people, Africans
and some European stock.


As you might know, Belize is a tropical climate.
And the diet is largely fresh fruits, fish and meat.


Until recently grains, especially wheat,
were UNKNOWN.


That's why, when my father moved to the USA
from Belize, he had a hard time.


The food was alien to him.
And it made him sick.


He had never experienced processed foods,
(foods that are actually stripped of their
nutritional content to create a longer
shelf life).


Many of these foods also contained
high amounts of wheat, and other allergens
his body was just not accustomed to handling.


Today, I have personally discovered
my own certain intolerances too — especially
to gluten, a protein found in wheat.


In fact, several years ago I was enrolled in
a martial arts class that I really enjoyed.


There were pretty girls in the class, and
there was sparring — which meant

more-than-usual contact with those pretty girls.

The only problem was…

I had terrible gas -- OFTEN. And I'm not talking
the "poot... Oh, that's funny" kinda gas.


I'm talking god-awful, room-clearing gas.
And EVERYONE knew it was me.


It was terribly embarrassing. And I finally
got to the point I actually QUIT the class,
rather than be known as 'the stinky fart guy'.


Looking back, I know it had a lot to do with
both my digestion process AND the kind of bacteria
in my intestines.


Because when your intestinal tract is crawling
with bad bacteria, they like to announce their
presence (so you, and everyone else around you
knows it!).


AND THE SOLUTION is getting more
'good bacteria' in there instead.

Here's how:

Grow Stronger,

Elliott


My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - Want biologically superior muscle?

===============================


Strength Camp Nation - Join The Tribe today

===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Learn the secret sauce I used to become the unofficial strongest man in America.

===============================










































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: