Search This Blog

Monday, January 05, 2015

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Progress Notes for Patient 540463: OBAMA, Barack, H.

Posted: 04 Jan 2015 10:30 PM PST

01/5/2015 I visited Patient's family apartment, as pre-arranged with Valerie Jarrett, and found him in his accustomed position-- face down on the hideous brown sofa, beating at it feebly with his fists. "What seems to be the trouble?" I ventured.  "I feel ignored," came the reply.  This is a fairly permanent state with this Patient who has narcissistic personality disorder.  "Oh, come,  come," I

Barack Obama's Diary: Back to the grindstone

Posted: 04 Jan 2015 08:45 PM PST

Dear Diary: No sooner was I back at The White House, than Valjar presented me with a densely-filled schedule. First on the list was a visit from Dr. S.H. Rink, psychiatrist to the stars, who would be calling on me in the family apartment. Valjar is concerned that I seemed to have lost my lust for golf as my vacation drew to a close and she was worried that it might be a symptom of depression.

No comments: