Search This Blog

Friday, January 09, 2015

YOUR training program can't do this...

Hey, what kind of training program are you gonna

be using this year?

Are you trying to add more mass to your upper body?

Do you want to deadlift more (315?, 495?, 700 Lbs)?

Me? - I'm going to give my most serious all-out
commitment to my diet this year.


Anyway, whatever kind of training program you're
committed to there is one thing you should know for
sure… it won't be perfect.

It can't be perfect.

You're bound to have some slip ups and failures.

All that really matters is that you get going again.

I've had some rough times in my life, but I always
make sure to surround myself with people who
have my back, people who could pick me up when
I couldn't pick myself up.

When I created the Strength Camp Online Coaching
program, I had it in mind that this would be a way 

for me to be there to give you a kick in the ass when
yer' slacking!

Anyway, you've probably already clicked that link above
because you really want to join us…. or you're still
waiting for me to kick you in the ass :)

Seriously though, I look forward to getting to know you
a little better.


See ya when we get started.

Keep Growing Stronger,

Elliott Hulse


























5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: