Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Have Your Book On Hold...

I'm on a nationwide campaign to spread the book far and wide...for FREE.
View this email in your browser
Conservative Tribune
This is a paid message from a valued partner of Conservative Tribune. Our paid sponsors help keep our news service free for you. Please take a moment to read this message.

Dear Reader,

Jim Rickards here.

If you haven't heard, I've just released a new book called The Big Drop. It wasn't a book I was intending to write. But it warns of a few critical dangers that every American should begin preparing for right now.

Here's the catch -- this book is not available for sale. Not anywhere in the world. Not online through Amazon. And not in any brick-and-mortar bookstore.

Instead, I'm on a nationwide campaign to spread the book far and wide... for FREE. Because every American deserves to know the truth about the imminent dangers facing their wealth.

That's why I've gone ahead and reserved a free copy of my new book in your name. It's on hold, waiting for your response. I just need your permission (and a valid U.S. postal address) to drop it in the mail.

Click here to fill out your address and contact info. If you accept the terms, the book will arrive at your doorstep in just a week or two.

Thanks for your time,

Jim Rickards

P.S. Even if you don't want the book, please take a look here and write back to me to let me know why you're denying this free offer. That way, I'll take your copy off hold and send this note to someone else. But when you see all the bonuses I've included, I know you'll want to claim your package right away.


CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW
TO CLAIM JIM RICKARDS'
BRAND-NEW BOOK, FOR FREE

Copyright © 2015 Conservative Tribune/ Liftable Media, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Conservative Tribune/ Liftable Media, Inc.
42104 N. Venture Drive
Suite B122
Anthem, AZ 85086

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments: