Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: From Girl

Hello my dear Pups


It was a pleasure talking with you over the phone. I am convinced that you are real.

This is most important. I repeatedly told you that a lot of deception in the Internet.

But Now I know that you are real. When you call me, I was very surprised. I thought

that you did not call.) Now you can count on my help.! Now I am ready to help you.

Today I received your letter by mail, this is a great event for me. Your photos are very

beautiful. Thank you for your photos in bikini. ))) You are very sexy baby. Today I

made a transfer of money for you. I hope all my expectations correct. I hope that you

will not lose your head after having been money. I give you a copy of the document

MoneyGram. You can get it any branch. Print a copy and get money for your ticket.

Amount: 2.100 usa dollars


My address is: Rue du Calvaire 72300 COURTILLERS

My name: Ricardo Alberto

You asked the airport information that I can meet you: Boumediene Houari Airport


I sent the money in the name of your aunt: Dariya Smirnova

Russia.

The letter I have attached a copy of the document confirming the transfer money.


I ask you to tell me when you get the money. MoneyGram International system

and you can easily get the money. After 5 days I will convey to you more

1000 usd for you personally. I wish that you knew me you either do not feel sorry

for. You will have all. I ask you to come to me and you will be provided at all
your life.


I wish you all: perfect day Kiss you.

_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_Storage1_052009

No comments: