Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

RE: Hola mi amor!!!

Hello my dear Favorite woman
It was a pleasure talking with you over the phone. I am convinced that you are real.
This is most important. I repeatedly told you that a lot of deception in the Internet.
But Now I know that you are real. When you call me, I was very surprised. I thought
that you did not call.) Now you can count on my help.! Now I am ready to help you.
Today I received your letter by mail, this is a great event for me. Your photos are very
beautiful. Thank you for your photos in bikini. ))) You are very sexy baby. Today I
made a transfer of money for you. I hope all my expectations correct. I hope that you
will not lose your head after having been money. I give you a copy of the document
MoneyGram. You can get it any branch. Print a copy and get money for your ticket.
Amount: 2.100 usa dollars
My address is: Town: Zapopan City: Guadalajara State: Jalisco
My name: Stephen Eugene Herrick
You asked the airport information that I can meet you: Shanghai International Airport
I sent the money in the name of your aunt: Natalia Livshits
Russia.
The letter I have attached a copy of the document confirming the transfer money.
I ask you to tell me when you get the money. MoneyGram International system
and you can easily get the money. After 5 days I will convey to you more
1000 usd for you personally. I wish that you knew me you either do not feel sorry
for. You will have all. I ask you to come to me and you will be provided at all your life.
I wish you all: merry mood Kiss you.


Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

No comments: