Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Department of Mineral Resources

account, shall be 70% to my colleagues and I, for the role you will be expected to play in this deal, we have agreed to give you 25% of the total sum and 5% for the expenses we are going to encounter by the two parties at the course of this transaction.

 

The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your company does contract projects as a transfer of powers will be secured in favour of you/your company to settle any legality. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint us.

 

I expect your urgent response to enable us conclude this transaction urgently without any hitch.

 

Thanks for your co-operation.

 

Regards,

 

Mr. John Nkosi.

No comments: