Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Attractive Website Re-Design & Development Packages!!

Hello,

My name is Dipika Chauhan, and I work as a Business Development Farms.  I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

We are in Web Design and Development firm based in India, with over 9 years of experience. We have been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK, Australia and Europe.

Since your company offers Web Design and Development services to its clients, may I propose a business association between my firm and yours?

Our primary focus is around:-

SEO

Web Design

Web Development

PPC

Graphic Designs

Link Building

Database programming

E-Commerce Solutions

 

 

 

 


We can execute Web Design or SEO projects on a white label basis for you at a much lower cost than what it might be in-house! Plus, we have a 3-tier Quality Check system, so there is no compromise on quality!

Kindly revert back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Work Portfolio, Client testimonials and Service Packages.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kinds Regards, 

Dipika Chauhan

Business Development Manager

 

Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact you again                   

No comments: