Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Re: Quick Question

Hi Aamir,

I just noticed that your site published my email to you (here is the link: http://security-world.blogspot.fr/2014/10/quick-question.html ). Could you please remove the post of my email? I really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Sam

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Sam Bowling <sam_bowling@singlehop.com> wrote:
Hi Aamir,

My name is Sam, and I work at SingleHop, a company specializing in cloud computing and server hosting. October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM), and we are teaming up with the National Cyber Security Alliance to help spread the word about online safety. We're hoping you will join the effort by writing a piece to share with your readers about how to be safer online.

I'm sure you've heard about the recent credit card security breaches at stores like Home Depot and Target, where more than 90 million accounts were compromised around the world. These breaches along with other cyber attacks like phishing can be avoided if the proper security measures are in place. Now more than ever we must continuously educate ourselves and others about how to keep our information safe online.

We have put together a PDF outlining some popular hacks and how you can spot them. We're hoping this information will be helpful when creating your post to raise awareness about NCSAM. Feel free to get creative about what you discuss and how it pertains to you. We will be sharing our favorite posts each week via SingleHop's social media accounts.

Would you like to help spread the word? Have additional questions? Let me know and I will send over all the information you need!

Cheers,
Sam



--
Sam Bowling
SingleHop

No comments: