Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Bam's team of bumbling Bamblers

Posted: 27 Oct 2014 08:27 PM PDT

Are Susan Rice and Chuck Hagel equal to today's new national-security challenges? asks Michael Hirsh in Politico.  Read it all  [BJS]

Hope and Poop

Posted: 27 Oct 2014 08:31 PM PDT

Our man in Alaska, TG, sends this: The kids filed into class Monday morning. They were all very excited.  Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on salesmanship.  Little Sally led off. "I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30" she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success." "Very good

Cartoon: Cameron Cardow

Posted: 27 Oct 2014 07:05 PM PDT

[Cagle Cartoons]

Barack Obama's Diary: Who will gubbin da gubbinors?

Posted: 27 Oct 2014 07:15 PM PDT

Dear Diary: The utter impertinence of Governors Cuomo and Christie! How dare they second-guess Me, the beloved leader of the free world, Sir Barack the Brave. If I say people can come to Nu Yawk  from  an Ebola hot zone, with no quarantine period, dat's da way it's gonna be, Fatso Christie, you geddit? I am increasingly concerned about the lava flow on Hawaii's big island. It is  dead on course

No comments: