Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I don't know why I'm surprised

The Heritage Foundation

Dear Fellow Conservative,

You and I knew President Obama would act unilaterally to enact amnesty. But I am still staggered by the scope of this power grab.

President Obama -- a former constitutional law professor no less -- looks at our Constitution and says, "I know better."

I know you're just as disgusted as I am. That's why I'm asking you to sign The Heritage Foundation's open letter.

By signing, you are standing up to this lawlessness and actively working restore the Constitution to its rightful place.

The truth is, the leader of our great country is not only ignoring the will of the people, he's also thumbing his nose at our Constitution. And it leaves me sickened.

Sign today to fight amnesty and restore the Constitution. 

Thank you for your commitment and your fierce protection of our Constitution.

Sincerely,
Jim
Jim DeMint
President

The Heritage Foundation | 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE | Washington, D.C. 20002 | (800) 546-2843

You are subscribed to Heritage Foundation e-mails as securityworld@gmail.com. If you want to change your e-mail preferences, please click here to update your subscription.

-

No comments: