Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Bam beams aboard the Xi Ship Enterprise

Posted: 10 Nov 2014 09:45 PM PST

Vladimir Putin is menacing Eastern Europe while Obama continues to do nothing, though he did dress up Monday Captain Kirk style, like the rest of the guests at the summit he was attending in China. Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.Erected by communists, the wall was referred to as the "Anti-Fascist Protection Rampart" by German Democratic Republic authorities,

Barack Obama's Diary: Hot sorghum porridge

Posted: 10 Nov 2014 08:16 PM PST

Dear Diary: When my iPresidentophone sounded Song of the Volga Boatmen this  morning, I was ready.  " Is that you, Boozing Boris or you, Mikhail Gorbachev?" I inquired politely.  "It's Vlad Putin here, idiot, " came the reply. Do you wish to join me in the hotel dining room for a breakfast of  hot sorghum porridge?" Certainly, Mr Putin, Sir," I acquiesced. I had ordered  my customary Froot Loops

No comments: