Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What Will It Finally Take to Make America Truly Desperate?

Discover what respected leaders believe the Holy Spirit is saying to the church today.
If this message is not displaying properly, click here to launch your browser.
Prophetic Insight
Sign Up | Share This Newsletter | Get Our App | Like Us Charisma News Online Mobile App
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
What Will It Finally Take to Make America Truly Desperate?
By Jennifer LeClaire
Desperation In the midst of writing a book on revival, I experienced a new kind of spiritual attack. As I put pen to paper about a Great Awakening, reformation and transformation in our nation, the enemy subtly worked to bring what I can only describe as "dryness" to my soul.

To combat this spiritual attack, I entered into worship in a deep way. I had an awareness of my need for God and set out to drink from His fountain until I no longer felt dry but could instead sense rivers of living water flowing from my spirit.  

At first my mind would not become still. I was thinking about a conversation I had with David Ravenhill recently. During our talk, we discussed how America is not yet desperate enough—not yet hungry enough—for a true revival unto another Great Awakening. That reality disturbed my heart, so I asked the Lord to start with me—to show me how the enemy is wreaking havoc on the souls of this generation and to put that desperation in my spirit.

Immediately, I saw pictures of famine, horrific violence in the Middle East and people dying from disease. Next, I looked up and saw a principality hanging over a large city from the second heaven. That principality was in the appearance of a dark cloud. From it came a voice that was commanding demons to execute a wicked agenda that included more famine, violence, immorality and the like.

Wrestling From a Compromised Position

Above that principality, I saw the throne of God. read more
Prophecy
Bones
Hagee: Spiritual Awakening Coming to 'Dry Bones' Israel

In the Old Testament, Ezekiel was commanded by God to prophesy to a valley of shattered skeletons. The prophet obeyed, and something amazing happened. But the most incredible part is only just now starting to unfold...

5:00PM EST 11/7/2014
advertisement
Church & Ministry
Myles Munroe
Myles Munroe, Wife Killed in Airplane Crash

The cause of the crash has not yet been determined though there had been heavy rain across the region, according to the Associated Press.

Women
Christians Drinking Beer: Freedom or Folly?

Is drinking alcohol a sin? Here's why the answer may be simple, yet complicated at the same time in light of God's Word.

8:41PM EST 11/9/2014
1:00PM EST 11/7/2014
Men
Are you doing these things for other women and not for your wife?
8 Things You're Doing for Women Other Than Your Wife

Which one of these steps do you need to take action on in your own marriage today?

advertisement
4:00PM EST 11/5/2014
MORE STORIES  
The Master Potter's Plan for the Holy Land Exposing-and Battling-Satan's Deadly Trio
Treating Women With Respect in a Catcalling Culture 5 Principles I Learned From My Friend Myles Munroe
Why You Might Be Wrong About the HoIy Spirit 10 Foods Most Likely to Make You Sick
 
Charisma  Media

You are receiving this newsletter because you are a Prophetic Insight subscriber.
© Copyright 2014 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved  | 600 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, FL | 407-333-0600

No comments: