Search This Blog

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Why Elliott BOWS DOWN to you


Yo, it's Elliott.

And I want you to know something...

...Something that you probably don't
hear often enough from the people
around you.

And it's this: I'm proud of you.

Yes, that's right. I'm PROUD of you.
And I hope you're proud of yourself.

Not just for who you are. But even more
for who you
aspire to become.

Not just for the way you're handling your
circumstances today. But for your commitment
to making yourself stronger, and to becoming
better and better with every passing day.

You see, you belong to a very special group.
(And I'm not just talking about the group who
subscribe to my videos or who read my emails
either).

I'm referring to something much BIGGER
than that.

I'm talking about that top 5% in society.
That minority of powerful individuals who
aren't simply satisfied with the status quo.
Who aren't simply willing to let life pass
them by.

That top 5% with the strength of character
to keep moving forward. That top 5% with
a fierce and fiery internal drive and
indomitable spirit that won't be stopped,
limited, or restrained - no matter what life
throws at you.

You ARE that top 5%.

And for that reason I BOW DOWN to you.

I bow down to you because you're the guy
waking up and going to the gym every day,
while others don't.

You're working on the strongest version of
yourself, while others aren't.

You ARE that top 5%. And I'm filled with
a feeling of chest-swelling pride knowing
you're out there every day, doing what you're
doing, and inspiring others with your
actions too - probably in ways you don't
even realise.

Stay on the path. Stay committed.
Stay hungry.

And grow stronger.

Thank you,

Elliott




My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - Build muscle and burn fat at the same time?

===============================

Strength Camp Nation - Become the strongest version of yourself.


===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Probably the best Strongman Training in the world.

===============================














































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: