Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Winter Warrior Edition Tank Tops (limited quantities)

Have you seen this photo of me?

Originally it's of me with a mega ass stone, but thanks
to a fellow friend, it became so much more. Check it:



















This photo puts things into perspective.

Becoming a stronger version of yourself isn't just about
the amount of weight you're lifting in the gym.

It's about BREAKING barriers and going beyond what
you thought you were capable off.

You're not just lifting weights in the gym.

You're shaping your future. You hold the key. You are in control.

Now in this photo, you might notice I am wearing a
different version of my Strength Camp Camo Tank
top than I usually wear.

You won't see many of these out there.

First of all, they are not for sale anywhere.

Secondly, they were originally only for Strength
Camp gym clients and they were only to be worn
as badges of honour. 

But now that I have expanded, I can now offer them to YOU!

Unfortunately I don't have a limitless supply so when they are
sold out they are gone for a long time


You can get your shirt here -->> Winter Edition Strength Camp Camo Tanks

These shirts are not just a piece of clothing.

These shirts are symbol.

They are a pledge to the world that you are committed to
relentless improvement and that you are part of a nation
of Strength Camp brothers and sisters like yourself.

Wear it with PRIDE!

And with every shirt, I am giving away a free Strength Camp
wristband at no extra cost.


Winter Edition Strength Camp Camo Tanks
-->> Limited Batch of Strength Camp Tank Tops

Do me a favour after you buy yours; send me a photo of
yourself and I'll post it on Facebook to show the world our
TEAM is growing.

Go Make Yourself Stronger,

Elliott






































5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: