Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Conservatism --key to job creation

Posted: 19 Mar 2015 09:43 AM PDT

"Britain has gone from having mass unemployment to jobs galore. Unemployment is falling at a rate that confounds the economists, and employers are starting to panic. Maths teachers, chefs — the list of 'shortage occupations' grows ever longer. Construction companies are not tendering for work in London because they can't find bricklayers. Financially this is a headache, but economically it's a

Joke of the Day...

Posted: 19 Mar 2015 07:50 AM PDT

  Stereotype alert: Wong Chow calls into work and says, "I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work." Wong's boss says, "you know something, Wong Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that.Two hours later Wong Chow calls

Cartoon: Aftermath

Posted: 18 Mar 2015 08:25 PM PDT

Disowning Obama

Posted: 18 Mar 2015 08:16 PM PDT

[ECS]

No comments: