Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Barack Obama's Diary: My mortifying stumble

Posted: 31 Mar 2015 05:32 AM PDT

Dear Diary: I am mortified. One thing of which I have been most proud of since I assumed the mantle of the Presidency, is my gazelle-like elegance  descending the stairs of Air Force One, never touching a side-rail, never stumbling... the very essence of athleticism. But today... disaster struck as I stepped out onto the stairs on my return from Florida. I stumbled, quickly recovered, but the

Lurch, viewed from Down Under

Posted: 30 Mar 2015 07:18 PM PDT

BH, our man in Sydney,  sends this link to the excellent columnist Andrew Bolt who describes John Kerry as an "irrational, superstitious  catastrophist" 

No comments: