Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Blog Idea

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well! My name is Sam Bowling and I’m an infrastructure engineer at SingleHop, a pioneer in cloud computing. I wanted to reach out to you regarding an infographic I’ve recently put together that offers some useful information regarding business downtime and disaster recovery. 

Included within the infographic is information regarding some different types of technology disasters that can occur, some shocking stats about the results of business downtime, and most importantly, a step-by-step process for implementing a proper recovery strategy. Take a moment to check it out at http://www.singlehop.com/blog/infographic-disaster-recovery

I would encourage you to share this with your readers and invite you to add your own insights to it as well -- Why do you feel that having a Disaster Recovery Plan is important/not important? Have you ever experienced business downtime or a business disaster?

Thanks for your time in advance and hopefully we can work together here. I look forward to hearing what you think.

Best,

Sam

--
Sam Bowling
SingleHop

No comments: