Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

Web Design and Development in Minimum price

 

 

Dear Sir\Madam

 

Hope you are doing well.

 

I am Sachin, Sr. Manager – Marketing & Business Development.

 

I just wanted to check if you had received my mails sent.

 

Thank you in advance for taking the time out.

 

We are an INDIA based Web Services Company with primary focus on Website Designing & Development. Have a dedicated team of professional designers; we have experienced professionals to work on other Open Source Platforms.

 

We have development our competency in C#, MS-SQL, CMS and E-commerce websites, PHP, CakePHP, Word Press, Website Design & Redesign HTML designing, corporate website design,

PSD to XHTML/HTML, E-commerce Website Development Woo commerce, Open cart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration and  SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google) etc.

 

Our design team work closely with your marketing staff and seek out your company's needs to take your business to the next step of success. We customize our processes and reports based on client's styles and guidelines. We NEVER contact your and client in case if you are agency client and sign up the NDAs with you. Most firms overseas

 

Have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their work to us in India. I would like to request you for an opportunity to work and AMAZE you with our service.

 

Please let me know with your valuable comment and give me one chance to serve you.

 

 

Kind & Regards

Sachin

Online Business Exclusive

 

Disclaimer: I do not mean to disturb you or invade your privacy through my email, I wish to engage for business purposes only and not SPAM you in any way. If you do not like my approach, please put “Don't email me further” in the subject line and respond to my email. I will ensure that I do not send you further emails in this regard.

 

No comments: